Compass CU COVID 19 Update #2
Published March 16, 2020
Effective Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 our lobbies will close temporarily.
Compass Credit Union is committed to the wellness of our members, staff, and volunteers. We especially want to ensure that our members, staff, and local communities are physically well amid the concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We also want to look after the financial wellness of our members and want you to be assured that Compass Credit Union will assist in meeting the financial needs of members affected by the coronavirus.
First and foremost, your money is safe. Your deposits are insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA); this means you can keep your money here with full confidence that it will always be here for you when you need it.
Banking from Home or our Drive Thru:
With these services you can:
- Monitor Accounts: Keep tabs on your account balances and verify your transactions.
- Transfer Money: Manage your money between accounts.
- Electronically Deposit Checks: Utilize Mobile Deposit in our app. Remote Deposit Capture
- Make your loan payments easily
- Skip a Payment: so, you can keep up with your other financial responsibilities.
- Apply for Loans: Apply online for Home, Auto, Personal loans, VISA among others.
- Open new loans from home with e-Sign!
- Withdrawal & deposit funds
The following services will remain available:
- Drive Thru Services at Sparta & Fremont Offices
Visit our branches and do your normal banking in our drive thru! Available at our Sparta and Fremont branches. Member Service Representatives and Personal Bankers are available to assist with deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, account maintenance, loans, and to answer any questions that you may have.
- Apply for a Loan Online
Visit www.compasscu.com or download our CCU mobile app and apply for a variety of loans.
- Need to Close on a Loan or have Questions on a Current Loan
While all loans can be closed electronically via email, we will set up phone appointments as requested. We do have a policy in place to assist members that become financially burdened due to unusual circumstances.
- Card Control
Receive instant transaction alerts, temporarily turn off your debit or credit card if misplaced, or report lost/stolen cards.
- Mobile & Online Banking
Total access to your accounts 24/7. Check balances, transfer funds, pay your loans, pay bills, deposit checks, etc.
- Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks right from your mobile device through the Compass Credit Union mobile app.
- Service Center
You can reach our team by calling 616.887.8262 Monday-Wednesday, 9am to 5pm, Thursday & Friday, 9am to 5:30pm and Saturday, 9am to Noon.
How We Can Help:
- To respond to concerns you may have about not being able to pay your bills, we’ve temporarily waived the fee on our SKIP a PAY Program. You can now skip a payment on your eligible consumer loan without paying a fee so you can keep up with your other financial responsibilities. Restrictions may apply. Request a Skip a Pay on our app, online or give us a call.
- Same day loans to get you the money you need FAST!
- No early withdrawal fee on a Christmas Club accounts through May 31st, 2020
- No fees on official checks through May 31st, 2020
- Our staff is standing by ready to help you. If you are having trouble making your loan payments, please contact us at 616.887.8262 Opt. 4
While it’s hard to predict the impact coronavirus will have on all of us in the days ahead, providing exceptional service to you through our people and technology will not change. Please contact us at 616-887-8262 if you have any questions or concerns or may need special financial assistance because of the virus’ impact. Please continue to check our website for updates.
As more details are released, we will be sure to update all of our members through email, our website, and social media.
Thank you for your membership,
Compass Credit Union
Compass Credit Union 64th Annual Meeting Update
Published March 16, 2020
After careful consideration and in support of Governor Whitmer’s COVID-19 coronavirus recommendations to limit gatherings until further notice, Compass Credit Union’s management has decided to make adjustments to our upcoming Annual Meeting. To help minimize the potential spread of the coronavirus, the event has been postponed. Here at Compass Credit Union, we love the opportunity to give back to our members and we look forward to hosting the 64th Annual Meeting for our members later this year.
This is a proactive measure that Compass Credit Union is taking to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses among our members. We appreciate your patience and understanding in helping to keep our staff, members, and community as safe as possible.