Click to view Rate Schedule
Call to make an appointment Now
Find your financial security Faster with High Yield Checking!
Instead of charging service fees and minimum balance charges, Compass High Yield Checking pays you high dividends every month.
Get rewarded for things you already do… like Direct Deposit, Online Banking and using your CCU Debit Card.
- 3.04% APY* on balances from $25.00 up to $20,000
- No monthly service charges
- Unlimited check writing with no per check charge
- Unlimited Online Banking
- Mobile App with Remote Deposit
- Unlimited Online Bill Pay Access
- Free eStatements & eReceipts
- Free EMV Chip Debit Mastercard® with Apple Pay
- Mobile App Debit Card controls
- Access to your funds 24/7 with over 30,000 ATMs nationwide
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s so easy to qualify, you’re probably already doing it! To earn your interest, simply do the following activities and transactions in your High Yield account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least $250 in ACH Direct Deposit to your High Yield Checking
- Log into online banking at least 1 time
That’s it! And even if you don’t qualify, there’s still no monthly service fee. Plus, you can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25.00. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Qualifying debit transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions; (2) Qualifying direct deposit transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle; (3) Online banking log in one time during qualification cycle; (4) Balances between $25 and $20,000 earn 3.04% APY. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.0% APY. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning the first day of the current statement cycle through last day of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN.